With a view to strengthening our IT Systems and Architectures Practice, we are looking for an Enterprise Architect. The sought-after figure must have skills within the design of architectures aimed at evolving company information systems. With the goal to define strategies for the evolution of business systems and architecture, application portfolio, information and infrastructure for medium to large companies.
The ideal candidate has already held the role of Enterprise Architect (or similar) and has 3-5 years’ experience, preferably within management consulting companies.
Specifically, the skills that the candidate must have are:
• Supervise and contribute to the design of business processes and information systems necessary for information support.
• The ability to collaborate in collating and prioritizing the customer’s business needs.
• Oversee and contribute to the design of technological systems necessary for the enhancement of company data (DWH, Data Hub, Data Platform).
• Oversee and contribute to the design of the data flows and data governance processes necessary to enable the new reference architecture.
• Identify and select IT vendors and products in line with customer needs.
• Coordinate and manage relationships with any software vendors.
• Support the definition of strategic medium- to long-term evolution trajectories.
• Contribute to the definition of functional concepts and the choice of medium to long-term strategies for implementation.
Other essential skills include:
• A proactive mindset.
• Being a team player.
• Solid communication skills.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and organisational autonomy.
• Strong presentation skills.
• A passion for technological and organizational innovations relating to business models and business management.
The excellent knowledge of the English language and the availability for business trips are fundamental requirements.
• Enterprise Architecture Framework Certification (TOGAF, Zachman,..).
• ITIL Certification v3.
• Agile Certifications (DEV & PM).
What We Offer:
• Contract and remuneration in line with the candidate’s experience and competence.
• Meritocratic and stimulating work environment that fosters professional growth and career paths.
• Direct relationship with company management and its customers.
• Involvement in projects for prestigious clients from different sectors, including at international level.
• Continued Research and Development.