Project owner & data consultant
doDigital is expanding its team dealing with Data Governance and Information Systems issues and is looking for a Project Owner & Data Consultant. The sought-after individual must have skills and experience in the management of digital innovation projects characterized by innovative technological components from a datadriven perspective.
The main objectives will be to cooperate with the team to support customers in identifying technological platforms and architectural components consistent with information system development strategies and to coordinate internal and external teams to achieve relevant project objectives.
The ideal candidate will have already held the role of Project Manager & Data Architec Consultant (or similar) and has 5-6 years of experience preferably within technology consulting or management consulting companies.
Specifically, the skills that the candidate must have are:
• The ability to collaborate in collating and prioritizing the customer’s business needs.
• Oversee and contribute to the design of technological systems necessary for the enhancement of company data (DWH, Data Hub, Data Platform).
• Oversee and contribute to the design of the data flows and data governance processes necessary to enable the new reference architecture.
• Identify and select IT vendors and products in line with customer needs.
• Coordinate and manage relationships with any software vendors.
• Support the definition of strategic medium- to long-term evolution trajectories.
• Contribute to the definition of functional concepts and the choice of medium to long-term strategies for implementation.
Additionally the individual sought after must also possess:
• A proactive mindset.
• Be team orientated.
• Solid communication skills.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and organisational autonomy.
• Strong presentation skills.
• A passion for technological and organizational innovations relating to business models and business management.
For a positive assessment of the application, the following technical requirements must be met:
• Master’s degree in technical/scientific subjects.
• Experience in Data Architecture projects (definition of integration architectures, cloud architectures, web/digital architectures, data model drawing, drafting of technical specifications).
• Specific skills in data modeling and management.
• Familiarity with Data Visualization tools, DBMS, and Hadoop stack components..
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks (e.g. Togaf, eTOM, Zachman, …)
• Business process design and re-engineering experience.
• Experience in the definition of business cases for cost/benefit evaluation of architectural interventions.
• Knowledge of the English language, ability to express yourself with fluency and naturalness in the professional field.
• Availability for business trips.
• DAMA Certification.
• ITIL Certification.
• Agile Certifications (SM, PO, Coach).
What We Offer:
• Contract and remuneration in line with the candidate’s experience and competence.
• Meritocratic and stimulating work environment that fosters professional growth and career paths.
• Direct relationship with company management and its customers.
• Involvement in projects for prestigious clients from different sectors, including at international level.
• Continued Research and Development.
The excellent knowledge of the English language and the availability for business trips are fundamental requirements.